Funny Thanksgiving Poems Add to Turkey Day Celebration


Thanksgiving poems!

   Funny Poems are a great addition to what is already a national holiday almost perfect. There are no hard rules . Without repentance, no dogma. It is a festival to gather with family and friends, and eat yourself silly . Constant in most American homes is the turkey . But even this is not an absolute necessity Thanksgiving poems. And if you are a writer in search of a clue about writing a funny poem , there you have it !

   What about a family that has never had the Thanksgiving poems turkey ( because the man of the family had been bitten turkey - back end - as a child in Poland ) ? It seems absurd ? No . That is after one of my absolute favorite funny poems really.

   What two Thanksgiving poems turkeys ? I'm sure it happens all the time . I know what happened to my home on more than one occasion. My mother-in - law could never resist buying a big turkey at 19 cents per pound. It was recorded with my son, his little son , who only eat kosher , which is much more expensive. To keep peace , I did a second bird . There you have it , another poem funny fodder for Thanksgiving.

   And what about my years vegan ? Had two. I've never been a fan of tofu. So I have not bought a " turkey " was made . But I was invited to a party like this . It was good ... but not in the same universe as a peacock. Thus was born another poem funny.

   That normal people with all parts of your life? This is what I like to be a poet . You do not have to lose something. If you are interested in reading some poems funny Thanksgiving poems, feel free to visit my website please Thanksgiving poems .